Our History

2013

August – Consumer products and carry-out bags divisions of Trinity Packaging joined Inteplast Group, forming new company Trinity Plastics Inc. *Previous company's history as follows:

1990s

Opened manufacturing facility in Rocky Mount, VA; purchased PCL Packaging of Pueblo, CO; and acquired the former Erath Veneer plant in VA.

1988

Sold paper unit and re-established itself as Trinity Packaging Corp., headquartered in Armonk, NY.

1981

Changed names to Trinity Paper and Plastics. Acquired PCL Packaging of Remington, VA, as well as two plants in VA and TX.

1979

Installed first plastics extruder. Established another manufacturing location in IL the year prior.

1953

Built a new manufacturing facility in Yulee, FL as the supermarket industry expanded.

1920

Began manufacturing paper bags and sacks under the name Terminal Paper Bag Co.

1917

Trinity Bag and Paper Company established at 105 Hudson Street in New York City.